Saturday, July 11, 2009

I am so computer stooooopid!

You know how somebody came up with a cell phone for old people? It has no fancy stuff, it just makes and receives phone calls.

So why can't there be a computer for people like me? Or how about when you click help, it really helps?

And who names this stuff? When I was a kid a cookie meant like an Oreo. Computers have them and you have to turn them on (oh baby,you are so wonderful) or off (you look like the inside of a dead possum). And I have no idea how to find my computer's cookies, let alone how to turn them on or off.

Then there are viruses, worms, (isn't a Trojan a condom?), blogs, Twitter, My Space (I can't remember my password to that one), Facebook, Photoshop, and on and on it goes.

I can send and read my email. I can cut and paste. I can do a search engine. I can update my protection. (How come that's not call Trojan?)

But for the most part, like posting pictures, I have to beg my teenager to help. The kids now are all born knowing all things computer. Maybe the government slipped us a mutation or something.

But I tell you what, all you teens!! I am a bad ass gamer. So bring it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment